GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- LatterDatingSaints.com Announces Huge Success With Online Marketing Campaign for the Online Dating Website – With the help of a local marketing firm, the company has been able to achieve massive keyword ranking improvements.
- Herpes Dating Site/App MPWH Sees an Over 150 Percent Increase in Traffic in Recent Two Months – In an amazing breakthrough, MPWH recently celebrated a 150 percent growth in membership in just two months, compared to the same months in 2017.
- FarmerDates.com Breaks the 50K Members Mark on an International Level – FarmerDates just recently passed the 50,000 member milestone.
- Bipolar Dating Online Growing In Popularity According to BipolarDatingSite.com – The app now has 5,418 users across the country.
- DisabledMate.com Now Offers Brand New Matching Service for Disabled Singles – The disabled service has just introduced the Rapid Match feature.
- Freesingledatingsites.Com Is the Exclusive Source for Reviews of Free Dating Sites/Apps – There are tens of thousands of niche dating sites online, and freesingledatingsites.com review them and provide the authentic top 10 results.
- Dig is the Best Way for Dog Lovers and Dog Owners to Find a Compatible Date – It’s a dating app with unique features to plan a dog-friendly date, and you can search for someone with a dog or without a dog.
- Irish-Based App Developer Aims to Take Online Dating to Next Level – The low conversion rate between online matches and face-to-face meetings is the gap being targeted by new dating app Teeze.