GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Date Game: Audio First Dating – Taking branding inspiration from the popular Netflix show ‘Squid Game’, Date Game connects singles for three-minute blind audio dates at the University of Southern California.
- YourName: Real Life Dating Game – On this slow dating app users can only match with three people at the same time and play games to get to know each other better.
- Jewish Singles in the Gulf: An AGJC Initiative – Created by the Association of Gulf Jewish Communities, the new dating platform will help Jewish singles safely find partners in the Persian Gulf.
- Flox: Create flocks with your friends and meet new groups together – Flox works like a dating app but users can only sign up with their friends in order to meet other friendship groups.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup –
- Breeze – Offline Dating App: Breeze is a dating app that takes online dating offline again! With Breeze, it’s effortless to go on a spontaneous date.
- Christian Mingle – Find the one your soul loves: Christian Mingle is the leading dating site for Christian singles looking for a God-centered relationship.
- Loveawake Dating – Dating, Friends, Fun: A social community with millions of singles waiting to meet.