GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Planet Sappho: Prove that ladies love better – PlanetSappho is a lesbian dating site for women of all ages to connect in a safe, secure and friendly environment.
- UHIVE: Innovation at Its Finest – UHIVE is an innovative social network that lets users connect with their friends and family, or remain anonymous to reinvent themselves.
- Fourplay’s Double Dating App Makes Going Out Twice as Fun for Singles – The free app enables users to form “dating teams” with single friends and go out with other duos.
- CruiSea Creates Digital Dating Loveboat – A password-protected setting allows users to search exclusively for other passengers on their cruise.
- DatingPointsOnline.com Launches Its Review Website for Dating Apps and Websites – The website reviews dating platforms in extensive detail so readers can make their own judgment as to which one suits their needs.
- Rainbow Love reimagines online dating for lesbian women – Rainbow Love aims to create community and connection for lesbian women, regardless of relationship status.