GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- UMD’s TerpMatch dating site racks up over 1,300 users in four days – TerpMatch is a new dating site developed by Brandon Ferrell, a senior computer science major at the University of Maryland.
- KinkyHookup helps users find online hookups and casual encounters – Target audience is users ranging from ages 20-32.
- Free Dating App HOO Announces Its Official Launch – HOO is a discreet, upscale, sexy new way to build a community of contacts looking to have a good time.
- UrSafe Announces Launch of Voice-Activated Personal Safety App – Features include voice-activated SOS, geo-located 911 emergency response in over 240 countries, and real-time location-sharing with friends and family.
- Dream-Singles.com is a High-Integrity & Ultra-Personal International Dating Service – It’s a virtual place where singles from all over the world can meet, chat, and fall in love.