GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The 1-800-LOVE Podcast Gives Listeners The Chance To Make The First Move – Guests share their personality, interests, and what they’re looking for in a partner, and other listeners can reach out if they like what they hear.
- Announced Today the future release of the dating app named Connexion II Mobile App – The video chat/messaging dating app also users advanced encryption technology to protect subscribers’ information.
- Before you ghost your date, practice politely dumping our chatbot – The ‘Bad Date Bot’ helps singles figure out the best way to dump someone they’ve seen a couple of times.
- Senior Match: Whatever Your Interests, You can Find Them on our Site – A dating website with more than one million members over the age of 50.
- Citrus: Dating With a Reputation – Friends write honest reviews about the single users on this dating app which is currently exclusive to Wellington, New Zealand.
- Challengr: Swipe Less, Live More – Matches are made by creating and responding to challenges that show off specific parts of their personality.