GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- PatchPets Is the New Tinder-Style App That’ll Help Your Dog Make Four-Legged Friends – Profiles include important information about the dog, including what vaccinations it has had and whether or not it has been desexed.
- Meet and Chill App helps to Achieve Mental Health Awareness and Dating Goals – Users can find new friends and partners to chat with and share their thoughts, opinions, and feelings.
- Find love once again after divorce with Divorce Dating – The free dating app is designed to help divorced people find love and friendship after a past failed relationship.
- Leading online relationship platform updates its list of recommended dating sites – OnlineSeniorDatingSites.com regularly reviews and updates its list of top dating websites for over 50s.
- Red Yenta: Socialist Dating Site – This Twitter and Instagram feed publishes short personal ads for leftists who want a partner with the same political views.
- PB&J: Make New Friends While Eating Out – Users swipe right on dishes from nearby restaurants and get matched with singles who have liked them as well.