Liftoff is hosting a webinar today on mobile app engagement.
The webinar will cover Liftoff’s 2017 Mobile App Engagement Index, which collects data around costs and conversions across a broad range of apps to help marketers benchmark their performance and plan the year ahead.
Appearing on the webinar will be Peggy Anne Salz, Chief Analyst and Founder at MobileGroove and regular contributor to Forbes, Harvard Business Review and VentureBeat.
Topics covered will include:
- Highlights from the 2017 Mobile App Engagement Index
- Average CPIs, CPAs and conversion rates for App Installs, In-App Purchases, Purchases, Registrations, Reservations and Subscriptions
- Tips when marketing to different genders and operating systems
- Important seasonal trends
- Insights across five major app categories: Dating, Finance, Gaming, Shopping, Travel and Utility
- High-level regional trends (North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC)
The webinar takes place today, 31st October at 6pm GMT.
Sign up here.