- Bumble And Spotify Team Up To Let Singles Connect Over Music —Users will be able to sync Bumble with their Spotify accounts, letting them opt-in to display their favourite artists on their profile.
- Ross Williams Becomes Chairman Of Venntro As Co-founder Steve Pammenter Takes CEO Role
— Williams will no longer lead the day-to-day operations of the business, and will instead concentrate on acquisitions, partnerships and securing future investment.
- Apple’s iOS 10 Will Let Developers Integrate Siri Into Apps — Apple will soon allow iPhone users to interact directly with apps using just their voice.
- Once Has Just Secured A Further €5m Investment — The funding was from private investors and included a reinvestment by VC firm Partech Ventures.
- Match Group Hire Political Strategist Matt David As VP Of Public Affairs – Matt David will now lead the company’s media relations, corporate communications, policy initiatives and PR strategy.
- Orlando Gunman Used Gay Dating Apps & Was Regular At Pulse Nightclub – According to a number of gay men who have said they were messaged by Omar Mateen on various dating platforms.
- Coffee Meets Bagel Now Lets Users Filter History And Remove Unwanted Matches – Coffee Meets Bagel’s new update makes it easier for users to browse and manage their previous activity on the app.
- LOVOO Confirms Managing Directors Have Been Released By Police – LOVOO has confirmed that the arrest warrants for its two Managing Directors have now been repealed.
- SEC Charge Businessman For Luring Dating Matches Into Dodgy Investments In Own Tech Company – A US businessman has been charged for fraud after luring women he met online into investing in his own company.
- Referee Banned For Creating Fake Tinder Profiles Of Female Colleagues – Connor Mayes, a referee for Hampshire County FA, has been banned from all football events until 2019.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: