- CEOs of Zoosk & The Inner Circle Announced As First GDI Conference Speakers – We are thrilled to announce the first speakers for our May conference, which we will be releasing every few days over the coming weeks.
- Badoo Revealed To Own 79% Of Dating Startup Bumble – Company filing reveals for the first time the huge stake that Badoo & founder Andrey Andreev has in the rising dating startup.
- Tinder Acquires Digital Contact App Humin – Much rumoured deal was completed this week, after Sean Rad met Humin’s founders last November at Web Summit in Dublin.
- Renowned Niche Site Owner Angus Thody Talks Industry Change & New Free White Label Venture In GDI Video – For the latest instalment of our GDI Meets series we met with the niche site owner to discuss his journey through the dating industry over the past decade, how the market has changed, and his new free white label venture Free Dating Platform.
- Badoo Adds New Selfie Photo Verification Feature – Big product update continues busy year for the company, which is stepping out of the shadows in 2016.
- Research Reveals The Best Dating Apps For Long-Lasting Relationships – Consumers’ Research collected and analysed the feedback of hundreds of daters to rate and rank the best dating services.
- Tinder Reveal Results Of Swipe The Vote US Presidential Poll – After launching the issue-based in-app poll last week that engages users with politics by letting them match with their perfect presidential candidate.
- UK Marriage Rates Are Back On The Rise, As Divorce Continues To Decrease – The new statistics show that marriage rates are increasing again, after 40 years of steady decline.
- Dil Mil Raises Another $2.7m In Funding To Disrupt Arranged Marriage Model – The matchmaking app, which uses Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram to verify profiles, has now raised $3.8m.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: