Bumble Inc., the parent company of Bumble, Badoo, and Fruitz, has announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2022 following the close of market on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. The Company will host a corresponding conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on that day.
Interested parties can listen to the live conference call, dialling (833) 362-0206 or international (914) 987-7675, access code 7176236, approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A webcast of the call, the earnings release, and any related materials will be accessible on the Investors section of the Company’s website at https://ir.bumble.com. A webcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
Bumble’s last financial results, Q4’21, showed a significant revenue increase on Bumble, but a decrease in revenue from Badoo. Paying users also increased by more than 10%.
Fourth Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Highlights:
(All comparisons relative to the Fourth Quarter 2020)
- Revenue increased 25.7% to $208.2 million, compared to $165.6 million. This includes an unfavorable impact of $1.5 million from foreign currency movements year over year.
- Bumble App revenue increased 42.2% to $150.5 million, compared to $105.8 million.
- Badoo App and Other revenue decreased (3.5)% to $57.7 million, compared to $59.8 million.
- Total paying users increased 10.6% to 3.0 million, compared to 2.7 million.
- Total average revenue per paying user (ARPPU) was $22.83, compared to $20.02.
- Net loss was $14.7 million, or (7.0)% of revenue, compared to net loss of $26.1 million, or (15.8)% of revenue.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $54.8 million, or 26.3% of revenue, compared to $44.1 million, or 26.6% of revenue.