Spark Networks SE, a leading social dating platform for meaningful relationships, today announced that it will release its financial results for its 2022 first quarter ended March 31, 2022, on Monday, May 9, 2022, after the close of market.
Management will host a conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors on May 9, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss the company’s financial results.
Interested parties can access the live call, dialling 1-888-349-0106 (US) or +1 412-902-0131 (International) and ask to join the Spark Networks’ call.
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be accessible on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at https://investor.spark.net/investor-relations/home. In addition, a phone replay will be available approximately two hours following the end of the call, and it will remain available for one week. To access the call replay dial 1-877-344-7529 (US) or +1 412-317-0088 (International) and enter the replay passcode: 3630144.
Spark Network’s last set of financial results, from Q4’21, showed a reduction in revenue, a significantly reduced net loss, and a net debt of $66m.
Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Revenue was $52.0 million, compared to $58.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Net Loss was $9.9 million, compared to $45.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) was $14.3 million, compared to $13.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- Total cash and cash equivalents were $16.1 million as of December 31, 2021.
- Total debt was $82.1 million, compared to $99.1 million at December 31, 2020, representing a $17.0 million decline in total debt.
- Net debt was $66.0 million as of December 31, 2021.