Extended applications for this year’s Startup Awards close in three days.
Now in its 14th year, the Startup Awards recognises the UK’s “most creative, innovative and ambitious new businesses” that have launched in the last four years.
Previous winners include background checking platform Onfido, property agent PurpleBricks and personalised gift company Notonthehighstreet.com.
The awards are open to privately-owned UK companies that launched on or after 1st August 2013 and no later than 31st July 2016.
This year there are 15 categories, which are all listed below:
- The Start Up Loans Start-up of the Year
- The Start Up Loans Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Year
- People’s Champion
- App of the Year
- Crowdfunded Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Franchisee of the Year
- Innovative Business of the Year
- Product Business of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Service Business of the Year
- Tech Business of the Year
- The Founders Pledge Social Impact Award
- Venture funded Business of the Year
- Women in Business Award
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
And entries have now been extended to 22nd September – find out more here.