There are just 2 weeks to go before Global Dating Insights hosts its annual European Conference in London on the 14th of September 2023. The event is an opportunity for online dating leaders to network, share insights, and socialise.
Following our incredibly successful 2022 conference in London, Global Dating Insights is excited to return to the city on Thursday, 14th of September 2023.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Morgan Cauvin, Head of Government Relations & Policy EMEA, Match Group
- Karima Ben Abdelmalek, CEO & President, happn
- Helen Virt, Chief Business Development Officer, Hily & Taimi
- Ross Gibson, Director of Engineering, Feeld
- David Simonarson, CEO and Co-Founder, Smitten
- Michael O’Sullivan, Founder, HubPeople
- Dr Hannah Shimko, Chief Executive, Online Dating Association
- Jakob Lundstrom, Co-Founder and CEO, Djungo
- Bill Alena, Chief Investment Officer, Social Discovery Group
- Richa Raval, Founder, Pair Dating
- Stacy Thomson, Founder, REDDI
- Sanjay Panchal, Founder, MeetDara.AI
- Nicky Wake, Founder, Chapter 2
- Prof Brian Heaphy & Dr Neta Yodovich, University of Manchester
- Gavin Prime, Founder, Inzodiac
- Gillian Myhill, Co-Founder, SIZZL
- Nevine Coutry, CEO & Founder, Playdate
- Dr. Elisabeth Carter, Fraud Expert, Consultant and Academic
- Carrie Murcott, Senior Intelligence Analyst – Central Fraud, City of London Police
- Kieron Maddison, Head of Public Policy, Checkstep
- Elaine McGlaughlin, Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Stream
- Christoph Hermes, Senior Business Development Consultant, Irisnet
- John Joyce, Director of Sales, Veriff
Hosted at The Dilly (Picadilly), speaker sessions will run all day, with free lunch and refreshments provided throughout. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.
The night before the conference, Wednesday, 13th of September, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session.