Sentimente.com, a major player in South Eastern European dating markets, has introduced a personalised dashboard powered by artificial intelligence.
Machine learning platform WallY will curate dashboards for each user based on the profiles they like, message and view.
The new interface will feature:
- A custom feed with actions other users made on your profile (liking photos, adding as a favorite etc.)
- Recommendations of users with the highest compatibility
- Updates about best matches based on your profile description and your interests
- Updates of new members that match with your interest and lifestyle
- A fast access to all relevant information: photos, people of interest, messages
- An easier way to connect using a messenger feature with instant access to conversations
Flori Dragomir, co-founder of Sentimente.com, described the integration further: “WallY learns how to correlate observed behaviours and preferences with compatibility, and eases the process of people interacting on our dating website.
“We invested in this new feature because we felt that the online dating market is addressing to a new generation – familiar with the newest technologies – and we want to be among the first ones to provide that”
Further down the line, Sentimente.com is looking to use WallY to improve its messaging interface and make it easier for users to share photos.
Sentimente.com recently reached a landmark 1.5 million users, and is looking to expand in Spain, Italy, Germany and the Anglosphere. Most of its active users are between the ages of 35 and 55.
Read more here.