GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Athena – Find your fitness community: Join a community of like-minded individuals who are committed to improving their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Loop – The Set Up Network: A place for everyone to set up their single friends. Because your friends know you better than any algorithm.
- Jaiye – Turning “God When” to “I Do”: Currently in private beta, Jaiye’s mission is to provide a safe and inclusive dating platform that empowers Africans to find meaningful relationships.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Update – Perfect social plans in seconds, powered by AI: From first dates to day trips, Update’s AI can help you make plans in seconds that match your taste, mood, and interests.
- FateDate – Endorsing safer dating while creating true matches: Partnered with venues in and around Leicestershire, UK to help provide better dating experiences.
- Kopi Date – Conversation centred 1:1 coffee meet-ups for singles: It offers the easiest, most stress-free way to meet interesting people in Singapore. Leave the work to them and take swiping off your to-do list.