GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Djungo – Make Friends. Find Love: A value based relationship app that sparks connection between people with shared interests and values.
- Omi – Dating, Friends, and More: A social network that allows you to date pleasantly and safely using world-leading facial recognition technology.
- Flamme – Discover, Plan and Cherish your Relationship: Formerly known as Sparks, Flamme wants to help make relationships more simple and fun by easing decision making and introducing new experiences.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Ditto – The dating revolution is here: No swiping. No endless messaging. No s**t first dates. Join the NYC waitlist now.
- Sylly – The first date app: A campus dating app created by and for university students in the USA.
- Cat Cupid: TikTok-Style Dating App for Cat Owners: Launching on Valentine’s Day, this video-first app brings cat lovers together.