GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Soon – Match, Meet & Date: This exclusive platform gets singles in San Francisco out on offline dates by immediately prompting them to arrange a date.
- Soulmatcher – Find your soulmate: The platform’s advanced AI uses psychological characteristics to match singles with compatible partners and help them avoid wasting time.
- Magic Dating – Where genuine singles meet and form relationships: Thousands of members are looking for fun, friendship, romance and that special long term relationship.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Droite au Cœur – The No 1 Site for Patriotic Connections: This French dating platform connects women and men proud of the country, and sharing the same values.
- Singles with Food Allergies – Are you Celiac & sexy? Dairy-free & dynamic?: Nowhere else will you find so many divorced, never-married or widowed individuals whose lives are all affected by food allergies.
- WeAreX – Social Dating for the Open-Minded: WeAreX is more than just a dating app, it’s a global community where you can feel safe to explore your interests and passions with like-minded people.