GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The new AI-powered astrology app that matches you using the stars – Co-Star, produced by an ex-VFiles team, alchemises the complex world of birth charts into something as easy to use as Tinder.
- InterracialDatingSites.net Launches to Offer Dating Sites Reviews for Interracial Singles – InterracialDatingSites.net provides impartial reviews to help singles find the right interracial dating site for them.
- New dating app for LGBTQI people vows to end the culture of casual hook-ups and one-night stands – The app named Taimi has been created by former employees of Silicon Valley tech companies.
- PlanSnap is a Fantastic Solution to Planning Problems We Encounter – After a couple of years development, crowd funding and beta testing, the social app PlanSnap will be available to download on iTunes and Google Play this week.
- India’s First LGBT+ App is Finally Here! – The Delta App aims at building a platform that caters to the unique challenges faced by the LGBT+ community in India.
- New ‘Tinder for cars’ Joyride app launched by Jeremy Clarkson – Clarkson, Hammond and May’s Drivetribe has created Joyride – a new app where car nuts can have their say on your motor.
- Threesome App 3Fun Reminds Its Members to Practice Safe Sex – 3Fun cares about its members and their health and is building an active community of people who enjoy threesomes.