GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- POM – Power of Music : Connecting people through a shared love in music.
- The Sauce : Profiles made up of candid videos. The only dating app where it feels like you’ve already met.
- Sweatt : A private, membership-based fitness and wellness dating app for people who can actually commit to things.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Lua – Designed to create deep and intimate connections: Skip the small talk and connect deeply with its swipe-free design.
- Swish – Real life dating: Whether you’re looking for love, need a date today, or just want to chat, Swish is there to organise real life dates rather than just collecting likes.
Summer – Under swiping: Connecting with new people has never been easier. Every user close by is displayed in front of you and takes away the overanalyzing of swiping.