GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- ISDOP: Bring People Together More Effectively and Efficiently – The offline social networking app allows users to find random events nearby as well as hosting their own gatherings.
- VYBE: VYBE is the new cool – This app hosts a number of offline speed-dating events in Nigeria to help users get to know their matches better.
- FabGuys.com: Fun, Free & Fabulous For Gay Guys – The free to use dating website has members across the UK, Canada and Australia.
- It’s A Deal Maker: Get What You Want – The service has questionnaires to ensure the best matches get made, whether users are looking for a serious relationship or just a hookup.
- Charmed: A more social, shareable way to experience Tinder – Users can share their Tinder matches with friends and dating experts to get the best advice.