GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- What the Tech? Is the New Hoop App a Tinder for Teens? – ‘Hoop’ is aimed at teens and young people, and lets users link their profile to their SnapChat account.
- Sober singles connect on dating app – Established by a South Florida couple, ‘Clean and Sober Love’ (CASL) is an app that allows recovering alcoholics to meet one another.
- MIX AMORE Dating APP Being Selected By Renowned Entrepreneurs As Up & Coming For 2020 – The interracial dating app has a video chat feature and has seen a record number of users join in recent months.
- Blixr: Connect For Real – This app combines dating profile, messaging service and a Doodle-esque event planning program into one.
- Obies Create Inclusive Dating App for Long-Term Relationships – ‘Paire’ does not show other users’ photos at first, instead matching daters on compatibility rather than looks.