GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Lolly: Welcome to social dating – Users to upload short videos to their profiles for potential matches to scroll through in a vertical feed that feels strongly reminiscent of TikTok.
- Unavine: Your video-only dating and relationship coaching platform – The new video-only matchmaking platform will use qualified dating coaches to help users find themselves the most compatible match.
- Birdy: Personality First – After taking an in-depth personality test singles are connected based on their results, not pictures.
- SLIDE: Take Dating Further Than Swipes – Launched by Korean IT company HyperConnect, SLIDE has a variety of video features to help support the virtual dating trend.
- Graze: Find Chemistry – Graze wants to help matches truly understand whether or not they have chemistry before wasting their time on an unsuccessful date.