GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Oromoon: Do you believe in love at first sign? – The app works with each user’s unique birth chart to pair them with compatible people for a ‘cosmic connection’.
- Intentions: More good dates, sooner – Previously known as ‘Predict’, Intentions has a greater focus on written content and compatibility rather than images.
- MatchDog: The app that connects dogs worldwide – The social networking app connects dogs for playdates but also their owners who share a love for their pets.
- Astrodita: True matchmaking, true love exists – Astrodita matches users through an algorithm that is based on an astrological and character trait profiling index.
- Candybar: Better online dating experience – Users are able to choose whether they want to swipe or scroll through other profiles in order to streamline their dating activity.