GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Alike: Video Dating For The Asian Community – Alike lets users tell their own story through video and Asian-centric prompts that celebrate the Asian identity and culture.
- Dua.com: The App that Unites Albanians Around the World – Dua has three different modes that help users find love, friendship and business partners.
- Cobble: We Make Happier Couples – Users swipe through local venues with their significant other and if they have a positive match they can quickly schedule a date.
- AsYouAre: LGBTQ Dating App in India – The app is committed to offering a safe and private space for queer people to meet in a country where they still feel vulnerable.
- Chorus: Making Dating Human Again – Users can invite friends to swipe on their behalf and set them up with matches they approve of.