GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Dating Site DaBliss Announces Race to a Million Members Giveaway – The site will offer a “Race to a Million Members Giveaway” for $1,000 cash
- Here’s a dating app for Filipino-Chinese – The app Kaysiao, which refers to the Chinese tradition of matchmaking, connects singles online for a chance at love.
- Tinder for things to do’ app attracts big-name NZ tech investors – Romer lists activities and events in a city, plus the likes of walking trails and cafes.
- Dating Women Ukraine Transforming the Online Dating Industry – The team behind DatingWomenUkraine verifies user profiles through registration and properly conducted interviews.
- Criminal Background Checks for Valentine’s Day on GreenSingles.com – Trust and safety have become huge issues in the online dating industry, and Green Singles has created a solution.
- Swipe for one minute a day. Build your dream network – Find inspiration, opportunities, and even new friends on Shapr.
- New App Uses Artificial Intelligence To Help Chicagoans Match
– AIVA, will learn what kind of person each user is interested in.