GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Valo – new Christian dating app: Valo is a new Christian dating service founded in Finland that is all about finding a life partner.
- Boardroom – Exclusive dating. For professionals: Boardroom is the dating app for those who know that a good relationship is about more than just chemistry—it’s about compatibility in all aspects of life.
- Wable – New platform that’s almost ready to launch: Wable is a dating app and toolbox designed to help form connections between individuals who are on the autism spectrum.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- PING – Making everyone approachable: Enabling verified users to spot each other on a real-time map in everyday life, to connect based on real impressions rather than beautified profiles!
- The Circle Editions – Break free from swiping fatigue: Replace tedious swiping and messaging with AI-powered compatibility matching.
- SciMatch – Don’t rely on luck for love, rely on science: Scan your face, discover your true self, and envision your future with potential matches. Because faces don’t lie.