GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- High Reply – The most trusted brand for fun open-minded dating: With a 24/7 profile review team, this platform is focused on high quality profiles and connecting authentic users.
- Mesh – Free online dating, done better: The platform boasts patent-pending technology that filters low-quality messages, and other innovative features.
- Affairs Dating – The world’s first openly fake dating site: Affairs Dating is not like any other affair dating site, it is truly unique. Everything is not as it seems with this new platform from dating entrepeneur David Minns.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- noii – Meeting people by video dating: This Swiss dating platform organises video speed dating sessions, as well as hosting offline dating events.
- Humpday – The anti dating app: The dating app for people who hate dating apps. Humpday has removed swiping and is only active one day a week, so you can thrive in your life the other six. Say goodbye to swiping, and hello to meeting people IRL.
- Socially – Supercharge your social life: Make local social connections. Do more of the things you love. Build lasting friendships founded on the enjoyment of mutual interests.