GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Wingr – The social dating app for people who are fed up with miscommunication: Wingr allows you to set up your friends in the same way you would in real life.
- Breeze – No online hassle. No endless swiping, chatting and ghosting, no nonsense: Immediately fill in a datepicker after you match and Breeze organizes the face-to-face date.
- KokTailz – A Fun Way To Meet Amazing People: This app uses unique techniques and a sophisticated system to identify what you like and get you closer to matching with your ideal mate.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- TapeDeck – The Audio Social App made for talking: TapeDeck is the most authentic way to meet new people. Put simply, just start talking.
- ToDate – Safe, Secure, Same-Day Dating: Fancy a date today? Spontaneous dates with people that share your interests.
- Supercharger Dating – Meet someone while you charge: Supercharger Dating is the only elite singles club that connects singles based on the Supercharger location of their choosing