- GDI’s Sellout Barcelona Event With Facebook Is Taking Place Tomorrow – The event will see Facebook’s Enno Joensson give an exclusive talk about the exciting changes Facebook is making to the dating vertical.
- Serious Bug In Cloudflare Software Exposes Sensitive OkCupid, Uber & Fitbit Data – Cloudflare is a content delivery network that helps optimise the security and performance of over 5.5m websites.
- We Meet The Founder Of Foxsy, The Matchmaking Bot Named Best Social Chatbot Of 2016 – Foxsy is a chatbot for Facebook Messenger that introduces you to new people for both dating and social purposes.
- Grindr Hires A Poet In Residence – British writer Max Wallis will be releasing a new video poem every month that will appear on the Grindr app, and its new digital platform Into.
- DateTix Sees 572% Revenue Hike But Net Losses Double In Half Year Fiscal Report – DateTix has put this revenue increase down to its acquisition of Lovestruck and the growth of its matchmaking business.
- LGBTQ Organisation Launches New Ad On Grindr During US Conservative Political Action Conference – The Human Rights Campaign set a geo-location for the ad, making it visible to users near the conference.
- First Round Partner Chris Fralic Joins MeetMe Board – MeetMe welcomes Fralic, who has over 30 years of technology industry experience.
- This Niche Ad Network Wants To Be An ‘Alternative To Google Adwords’ For The Dating Industry – Niche Ad Network is a new advertising network for the online dating industry.
- This Map Breaks Down Most Searched Dating Apps Across The US – Plenty of Fish was found to be the most searched-for app across the whole of the US, with Tinder coming in just behind.
- Baihe Is Creating New Fund To Invest In Wedding Space – The Chinese dating leader is working with JD Capital for the new fund.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: