Global Dating Insights is delighted to launch the first speakers for our London conference.
Sponsored by Besedo and IrisNet, the event will be hosted on Thursday, 22nd September at the Leonardo Royal, right next to the stunning St. Paul’s cathedral.
Speakers for the event include:
- Hannah Shimko – Communications and policy director at the Online Dating Association.
- Phillip Wassouf and Eleanor Brook-Hatch – founders of Kindred
- David Vermeulen – CEO and founder of Inner Circle
- Shahzad Younes – founder of Muzz
- Jamie Wykes-Hobday – founder of FitFCK
- Sanjay Panchal – founder of Elate
- Mark Brooks – founder of Online Personals Watch
- Alex Durrant – founder of Jigsaw
- Dayo Akinrinade – founder of Africlick
- Lulu Freemont – director or Tasco Advisory
- Camilla Coverly de Veale – policy director at Coadec
More speakers and sponsored are to be launched in due course!
Tickets are available here for the early bird price of £349, rising to £399 general admission price.
The night before the conference, Wednesday, 21st September, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session, at a venue which will be confirmed closer to the time.