There’s just one week til our GDI San Francisco 2022 conference! The event will be hosted at the Omni Hotel in central San Francisco on Thursday, 20th October.
To celebrate our first conference in San Francisco, we are inviting guests to receive two tickets for the price of one! After purchasing your general admission ticket at $399, contact email@example.com with the details of the second guest to claim this offer.
Expect speaker sessions throughout the day, with free lunch and refreshments provided. The conference is followed by an informal networking opportunity, where guests can enjoy drinks and make professional connections.
The night before the conference, Wednesday, 19th October, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session.
Speakers for the event include:
- Geoff Cook – CEO, The Meet Group
- Bill Alena – Chief Investment Officer, Dating Group
- Karima Ben-Abdelmalek – CEO, Happn
- Jackie Lineberger, TaskUs
- Dave Adams – COO, Venntro Media Group
- Zach Schleien – CEO, Filteroff
- Sukesh Mohan, ECT Software
- Nitin Sharma, CEO, Vybe Dating
- Mark Brooks, CEO, IDEA / Courtland Brooks
- Gregory Anders, COO, Processing Partners
The speaker sessions will consist of panel debates, live interviews, talks from our sponsors and presentations. Each segment will last around 15 minutes and will cover a wide variety of subjects. See the full agenda here.