GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Hatched – Match Meaningfully, Start Hatching: Helping build meaningful connections by making a user’s personality & core values the criteria for matchmaking.
- Sparks – Keep the Spark Alive, Rekindle The Fun: Helping make relationships more simple and fun by easing decision making and introducing new experiences!
- Poppin – The Party Platform: See all the party details you need to make a decision of whether to go.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Chapter 2 – A Community & Dating App built by widows for widows: A UK-based app exclusively for widows and widowers with a community, forum, dating and friendship platform.
- Offleash’d – Connecting People Through Pets: Its Dating Mode is where human interests and pet personalities come together for a truly customised approach to love in the digital age.
- Dua (Dating) – A social and community platform that connects people all over the world: Find your like-minded people within fragmented communities and reconnect.