GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Man Creates Dating Website For Only Himself – DateBrandonScottWolf was created after Brandon failed to find love on numerous other dating platforms.
- Closer: Brand New Dating App for Young People Who Want to Make New Friends – This swipe-based app offers users ‘Chat Ideas’ to help break the ice once a match is made.
- THE ROUND DATING APP LAUNCHES TO EVOLVE DATING BEYOND THE “TINDER SWIPE” – The Round aims to set couples up on dates quickly by helping to arrange a date at a curated hotspot in the next 48 hours.
- Browser: Engage the world around you – By using GPS Browser connects people who are looking to engage in real time based on proximity.
- The Love Academy: Deeper Desire, Lasting Affair – A series of online learning courses teaches couples how to have more intimate and better sex.
- The Tinder for investment ready to grow – Goodments offer a custom algorithm to match people with shares and funds-based on their environment, social and ethical values.